Technical Collaboration Agreement
We believe in the power of collaboration and co-development to optimise interoperability of systems.
Our research and development teams frequently align and improve technologies in close collaboration with a multitude of leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in the construction industry. This cooperation entails a variety of technical standards, co-development of functionalities and other key actions to optimise the interoperability of systems. Typically these developments result in:
- The exchange of an enabling data interface protocols to define standards.
- The testing of successful, reliable and stable communication in between the OEM equipment and Hexagon technologies.
- Ongoing actions to maintain and improve collaboration and developments.
Ultimately customers benefit from these Technical Collaboration Agreements (TCA) as they result in:
- Higher reliability of the integrated systems.
- Trusted commitment of both development parties.
- Improved serviceability and support.